Sunday, March 24, 2013

I belong to an awesome group of sellers on Etsy called the Vintage Kiddo Collective.  You can search out sellers that are part of the collective by typing "VKC" in the search box.  Here are some more great SALES that are happening in some member stores.

 Maydae has some adorable vintage finds, use the code springbreak13 and get 25% off your order.


I love this yellow tape dispenser.  I think vintage desk items are always cute.  Buy it before I do!


This dress is adorable


These little dear coasters would make a great house warming present.

Use the same code to receive 25% off at her other shop Fibblie


If they made these shoes in my size, I would buy them.


Handmade is the best made.


Vintage Camp Fire Girl's Uniform, awesome!

Shop Two Red Suitcases is having a great spring sale.  Use the code springlight to receive 20% off.
I would take everything in this shop, it's all sweet stuff.


Soviet Era Bunny


I can't stand the cuteness!


This is my dream tea set, for reals!


no words for how adorable this would be in an Easter basket.

1Sweet Dream Vintage has her whole shop at 20% off, no code needed.  There are so many cute things to choose from, check out all this adorable stuff:

Love this Nannette dress


So sweet!


If I had a little boy, he would wear this.

Although it doesn't feel like Spring yet, I'm hoping it's just around the corner.  Keep checking back for more great sales and don't forget to use the search VKC to find more great stuff from the Vintage Kiddo Collective!






No comments:

Post a Comment