Friday, June 21, 2013

yard sales!  I'm in the mood for some, but so far not so much luck.  BUT, I am lucky enough to have girls who love a good sale too, as well as sleeping in.  I can be gone and back before they even notice, got to love teenagers.  
I did get a chance to take some photos of of some cuties that I've had since last summer.  I especially love this little giraffe jumper.

The 50's jumper is soft and perfect for hot summer days.  Sweet little pinafore dress that could be layered for fall.  The little smocked top comes with a attached vest.



I love it when I find vintage boy where.  I have two girls, so I never really looked for boy stuff, but now I have my eye out for vintage boy goodies.  I love the Health Tex tractor onesie, especially the rainbow sleeves.  

I'm devoting an entire day to updating my shop, what day is that? MONDAY!  So look for these goodies then.

No comments:

Post a Comment