Tuesday, January 1, 2013



I've been fascinated with the Loch Ness Monster since I was a little girl.   I was one of those kids that would check out the same book about sea monster and Big Foot over and over again at the library.  I remember when the popular "Surgeon's Photo" was revealed as a fake, and I was like "no way!"
It really bummed me out.


So I started making these little Nessies out of my favorite stash of vintage feedsack material.  I had been hoarding the fabric for years and I thought this would be a good use for it.


Follow the link to my etsy store for more details and how you can adopt one of these sweet girls.
As for believing in the Loch Ness Monster, I still do!  I'm like Linus with the Great Pumpkin, you can never doubt!



Some day I will make it to Scotland and the Loch Ness and someone will say, "how's about we get in a little row boat and head out into the lake and see what we can find."  And I will say "oh hell no, but thank you I can see just fine from here." I'm curious, but not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment